- Medical Facial In Singapore
- Laser Rejuvenation
- Autologous Skin Microfrafting for Androgenetic Alopecia
- Clear & Smooth Laser
- Eye Thread Lift
- Fractional Resurfacing Laser
- Hydration Fillers/Skin-boosters
- Hyaluronic Acid Injections For The Face & Skin 逆時針
- Laser Hair Removal
- Fat Freezing Treatment (FDA Approved)
- The Dermalift
- Pigment Recovery Program
- Salmon DNA Injection 婴儿针
- Fractional Resurfacing Laser with no down time
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Steroid Injection
- Laser Treatment For Acne & Acne Scars
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin Brightening Laser Treatment in Singapore
- 安全无创超声刀Non-invasive Skin Tightening & Lifting Treatment
- Skin Tightening & Facelift Treatment In Singapore
- TESLA Former
- Non surgical RF skin tightening
- Thread Lift
- Laser Removal of Skin Growths
- RF Microneedling Treatment – Skin Brightening
- Laser Body Contouring
- Non-Invasive Fat Reduction In Singapore
- Non surgical RF skin tightening
- Nose Thread Lift
- Facial Acne Treatment in Singapore
- Body Slimming Treatment Singapore: A Guide to Contouring Solutions
- Skin Hydration Treatments for Dull Skin
- Non surgical RF skin tightening FLX
Fractional Resurfacing Laser
[Scars / Pores / Uneven Texture]: Clearer, smoother skin
[Dark Eye Circles / Tired Eyes]: Smoother, firmer skin
Redness, swelling, scabs, peeling
[Scars / Pores / Uneven Texture]: Face
[Dark Eye Circles / Tired Eyes]: Area under eyes
About 30 minutes
Who is this For?
Fractional Resurfacing Laser is an all-rounder laser treatment that treats many common concerns. It can resurface both old and fresh acne scars, refine pores, tighten wrinkles and sags, improve skin luminosity, ultimately giving radiance and smoothness after recovery.
SmartXide Dot Fractional Resurfacing Laser works by targeting both the epidermis and dermis layers, drilling into the scar tissues. It delivers a gentle laser beam that is divided into thousands of tiny but deep columns of energy into the skin. These are called microthermal treatment zones (MTZs). This safe and gentle resurfacing procedure treats pitted, ice pick, and rolling scars effectively.
In a similar way, skin issues such as sun damage, fine lines, pigmentation and sagging skin are also safely treated.
The therapist will cleanse your skin thoroughly and apply an anaesthetic cream. During the laser procedure, cold air is blown over the treated area to ensure the experience is comfortable, with minimal pain. The entire procedure takes approximately 30 minutes.
This procedure is performed by our doctors who are registered with the Singapore Medical Council.
You can expect significantly smoother and clearer skin after the first session. Fading and smoothing of post-acne scars can be seen after 3 to 5 sessions, depending on their severity. Fractional Fractional Resurfacing Laser is also an excellent collagen producing stimulator that will leave your skin soft and radiant.
Individual results may vary.
Downtime for this treatment can last up to 10 days in progressive phases as your skin recovers. Extended downtime in the form of very faint redness may last up to 6 weeks after treatment. Daily sunscreen to protect your new skin is extremely important during this time.
On the day after treatment
You may experience pain and stinging on the day of the treatment when the numbing cream wears off.
3 to 4 days after treatment
You will encounter redness and mild swelling.
7 to 10 days after treatment
You will experience mild peeling. Scabs may form and fall off.
10 days and onwards — Up to 4 to 6 weeks
You may experience very faint redness.
We will assess your rate of recovery and recommend repeated treatments accordingly.
Repeated fractional CO2 laser resurfacing confers a global improvement of skin texture and quality. Certain post-acne atrophic scar type are well complemented by TCA CROSS (trichloroacetic acid chemical reconstruction of skin scars) and subcision.
We recommend injectable polynucleotides like the REJURAN® Healer to stimulate collagen and speed up recovery time from laser resurfacing.