Crystal Tomato Whitening Supplement
- Brand: Crystal Tomato
- Product Code: -
- Availability: In Stock
- SGD $170.00
EMBRACE THE CONFIDENCE OF MEDICALLY PROVEN SKINCARE
Our signature Crystal Tomato Whitening Supplement is clinically proven to treat melasma and pigmentation problems and boost the body’s ability to achieve healthy, glowing, blemish-free skin—with improvements in as little as a few weeks.
High in antioxidants and rich in colourless carotenoids, this powerhouse in a pill is made from special, non-GMO crystal tomatoes in a unique formulation supported by a decade of research. Safe and effective, with no preservatives and no harmful side effects, Crystal Tomato Whitening Supplement is dermatologist-recommended and dramatically all-natural.
RECOMMENDED BY DERMATOLOGISTS WORLDWIDE, CRYSTAL TOMATO WHITENING SUPPLEMENT IS A 100% NATURAL PRODUCT DESIGNED TO ALLEVIATE MELASMA AND HYPERPIGMENTATION. ASIDE FROM MELASMA, THE SUPPLEMENTS ALSO HELP TO BEAUTIFY THE SKIN BY PREVENTING THE PRODUCTION OF MELANIN, LIGHTENING ACNE SCARS, DARK SPOTS, FRECKLES, DARK UNDER ARMS AND AGE SPOTS, GIVING YOU A BRIGHTER, MORE EVEN SKIN TONE.
Crystal Tomato® Carotenoids which have been scientifically proven to be beneficial for skin health. It inhibits melanin production, lightens pigmentation and dark acne scars. it protects against the sun and free radical and environmental damages.
This natural supplement is safe and convenient and can be taken long term to achieve and maintain fairer and luminous complexion.
- Skin quality—skin becomes smoother, with a healthier texture
- Lightens and evens out skin tone
- Reduces collagen degradation
- Prevents premature skin ageing
- Enhances biomolecules
- Enhances and protects the effects of sunscreen
- Promotes skin radiance and increases suppleness
- Protects against UVA and UVB damage
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Protects against environmental stress and free radicals
- Prevents DNA damage from oxidative stress
- Inhibits melanin synthesis
- Reduces skin dryness
- Diminishes existing melasma and hyperpigmentation