How should you eat right for your skin? You probably must have come across the saying “You are what you eat”. This is true, particularly once it involves skincare.
How should we eat right for our skin?
From the words of our skin doctor; Dr Cindy who states that “What you put into your mouth is as important just as the products you use on your skin,” She points out clearly concerning the importance of observance what you eat because it affects your skin.
Therefore, eat right for your skin.
1. Fatty fish – fatty fish such as mackerel, herring, and salmon are excellent foods for healthy skin. These foods are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, which are essential for maintaining healthy skin. The Omega 3 fatty acids help reduce inflammation, that causes redness and acne and they also make your skin less sensitive to harmful UV rays.
2. Never lack Avocado in your house – Avocados are super fruits and are used in many beauty treatments. They contain high levels of beneficial fats, vitamins E and C, which are important for healthy skin.
They additionally pack compounds that will defend your skin from sun harm.
3. Walnuts are a good source of essential fats, zinc, vitamin E, vitamin C, selenium and protein — all of which are nutrients your skin needs to stay healthy.
4. Vegetables – Broccoli is a good source of vitamins, minerals, and carotenoids that are important for skin health. It additionally contains sulforaphane, which may help prevent skin cancer and protect your skin from sunburn.
5. Tomatoes are a good source of vitamin C and all of the major carotenoids, especially lycopene. These carotenoids defend your skin from sun harm and will facilitate forestall wrinkling.
That’s a wrap, but before we end “do not forget to stay hydrated” Drink plenty of water on a daily basis to keep your body hydrated.
For any questions or queries, feel free to contact Dr Cindy’s Medical Aesthetics on 67334433.